Pineapple and vodka cocktail - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Pineapple and vodka cocktail recipes
In a chilled rocks glass filled with ice, add your vodka and pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 oz Pear Vodka
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 whole pineapple
- lemon-lime soda
- pineapple juice