- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce or Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
In separate bowls, place cornstarch and slightly beaten eggs. Dip chicken into cornstarch then coat in egg mixture. You can also put the cornstarch in a gallon sized bag and shake the chicken to coat.
Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Place the chicken in a 9 x 13 greased baking dish. In a medium sized mixing bowl, buffalo sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, water, salt and red pepper flakes. Pour over chicken and bake for 1 hour. Stir the chicken every 15 minutes so that its fully coated in the sauce
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.