Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 9mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl.
Make little balls with the dough and set on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 4 - 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.1/5 (265 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (92 Votes)
- Rum Cake 3/5 (219 Votes)
- Funfetti Pudding Cake 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Cake Batter & Sprinkle Bark 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Crazy Popcorn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dogs 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!