Delicious Spinach Smoothie
Rate this recipe 1.3/5 (57 Votes)
- Spinach/ kale,
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Throw everything in a blender, enjoy!
You'll also love
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Heart Beats 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- "Light" Hot Chocolate 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Chia Green Beets Smoothie - Power... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Watermelon Cucumber Detox - Energy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cavatappi with Spinach, Beans and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Kickin Kale 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!