White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp. white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp. white sugar
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a medium bowl, mix cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter until well blended.
Press mixture onto the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
To make raspberry sauce: In a medium sauce pan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch and water. Bring to boil.
Continue boiling until sauce is thick and clear. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds. Set aside.
In the top of a double boiler, heat white chocolate chips and half-and-half, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Remove from heat and allow to cool to luke warm.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate chips. Pour half of batter over crust.
Spoon 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining batter into pan. Spoon another 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over the top of the batter. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
Bake in the preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set.
Allow to cool, cover with plastic, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan.
Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
For the cracking cheesecake problem: Try to place a pan of water on a rack below the one you bake your cheesecake on.
You'll also love
- No bake cheesecake with raspberries 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Naan khatai- Bhopali style 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vanilla Pudding Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carrot Cake with coconut and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Peanut Butter White... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesecake pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Mini Cheesecake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mama's white fudge 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!