Mama's white fudge
- 1 2/3 sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 9 oz coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 oz melted semi sweet chocolate
Level of difficulty Difficult
Cost Average budget
Line a 9 in pie dish with foil , Set aside.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, & butter in a lg saucepan. Bring to a boil over med heat, stirring constantly. Boil 4-5 min. Reduce to low & stir in white chocolate until completely melted, remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted. Pour into prepared dish.
Drizzle melted chocolate over white fudge. Let cool in fridge. Once cooled, dig in.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!