Brownie Cookie Fusion
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine butter and chocolate chips in saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter and chocolate melt. Cool.
Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, beating well. Add chocolate mixture and walnuts.
Grease cookie sheet. Roll dough into walnut-size balls.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!