Club Sandwich With Marinated Pepper & Camembert
A club sandwich is the ideal quick snack. With Camembert it gets a very special character. A fast, easy and inexpensive recipe. Try it yourself!
INGREDIENTS (Four servings)
1 Camembert Cheese
12 Slices of whole wheat toast
1 Jar of marinated peppers (net weight: 180g)
150g Baby spinach
For the vinaigrette
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
Salt & pepper best from the mill
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.