Old-School Pizzerias to Visit Across the US
It's pizza time!
© Instagram - @dinosseattle
Dino's Tomato Pie - Seattle, WA
Dino's Tomato Pie only opened a few years ago, but you'd never be able to tell that from their website! This pizzeria definitely errs on the side of nostalgia, but that pizza is no poser—it's the real deal. They offer two types: traditional round pies, and rectangular Sicilian ones. The only right way to choose between them is to order both.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!