Roasted Squash is the Star Ingredient in this Easy Winter Salad
Try this original idea for winter salad with roasted pumpkin and rich camembert cheese.
1/11 View slideshow
© Gourmandize / Silvia Santucci
Ingredients (4 people)
For the salad
- 1 red curry squash (Hokkaido)
- 3 slices of country-style (or artisan) bread
- 1/2 wheel of camembert cheese
- 2 handfuls of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- fresh thyme leaves
For the vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.