What Your Cravings Are Telling You
© Getty Images
Red Meat Cravings
If you're craving a nice juicy steak, it could mean you have low iron levels or you're not getting enough protein. This is common in people who are either very active or vegetarian, but anyone can get this.
So how to fix it? Eat meat! But if you don't want to do that, go for lentils, chickpeas, lima beans, almonds, or tofu. If you're worried you might have an iron deficiency, it might be best to get your blood tested. This way your doctor can tell you what to do.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.