8 Ways Grocery Stores Trick You Into Spending More Money
© Getty Images
They trigger your hunger
Many supermarkets will place their bakeries near the entrance, so that as you walk in you're hit by the scent of freshly baked bread. One whiff, and your salivary glands are activated... and anyone's who been shopping hungry knows what that means!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.