8 Ways Grocery Stores Trick You Into Spending More Money
© Getty Images
They shuffle the deck
Most people return to the store every few days for the same few items. To prevent people from going on autopilot (and ignoring any non-essential products), supermarkets will shake up their layout. Can't find your favorite cereal anymore? Here, walk past these lovely organic cookies while you find it.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.