Recipes suitable for baby - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 250g / 2 cups pork fillets, cubed
- 1 /4 cup caramel
- 100ml / 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp Vietnamese fish sauce (Nuoc Cham)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Crushed peanuts
- Brown the pork fillet in a skillet with the oil
- Add the caramel, water, fish sauce, soy sauce and fresh ginger.
- Simmer for 10 minutes (until the liquid has reduced)
- Serve over white rice with crushed peanuts.
Pssst like this? You'll LOVE this Chinese jalapeno chicken recipe!
Top rated Baby recipes
Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree
By Proud Mama
This puree is packed with essential minerals, fatty acids and vitamins to help get your baby the nourishment he or ...
- 3 apples
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp baby formula (can also be substituted for breast milk)
- 2 tbsp water
Mushroom Puree for Babies
By Gitanjali Roche
Introduce your little ones to the earthy flavor of mushrooms with this easy recipe (that you will find pretty tasty...
- 1 small onion or 1/4 regular onion
- 10 oz of fresh button mushrooms
- 5 oz potatoes
- 1.5 oz of cream cheese (Philadelphia or any other brand)
- A tiny bit of butter
- 3/4 cup water