Bacon biscuit recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Bacon biscuit recipes
Potato & Bacon Biscuit
Takes some time to make but the results are worth it!
- 600 g flour cakes and pastry
- 30 g yeast
- 1 tbs sugar
- warm milk
- 120 g butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 200 ml sour cream
- 250 g potatoes cooked in skin, peeled and shredded
- 300 bacon bits
Fun to eat and can be used as a starter, appetizer, side dish
- 1 packege Roll Referigerator Biscuts (Large, like Grands)
- 24 slices bacon
- 8 ounce block sharp cheddar cheese
- 24 Long bmboo Skewers
- Maple Honey Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablesoppns hot sauce