Banana loaf recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Banana loaf recipes
Easily Adaptable Banana Bread Recipe
Yummy homemade banana bread that you can adapt to your own tastes and preferences, making this the perfect recipe f
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream (low-fat or regular) 125 mL
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp each of baking powder and baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)
Best eaten warm with a bit of butter!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas mashed well
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts) (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)