Banana loaf recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Banana loaf recipes
Easily Adaptable Banana Bread Recipe
Yummy homemade banana bread that you can adapt to your own tastes and preferences, making this the perfect recipe f
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream (low-fat or regular) 125 mL
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp each of baking powder and baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)
Best eaten warm with a bit of butter!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas mashed well
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts) (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)