Caramel and apple recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Caramel and apple recipes
Favorite Caramel Apple Pie Cobbler
This apple recipe is usually found in your apple pie, but I've made it into a more varied, quicker, and harder to f...
- 1 red delicious apple
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 golden delicious apple
- 1 fuji apple
- 1/3 cup prepared orange juice
- 1/3 cup prepared apple juice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar plus 3 tablespoons, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla plus 1/2 teaspoon, divided
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
Carmel Apple Nut Goodies
Flourless and gluten-free almond cookie with carmel apple nut topping
- 1 C almond butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2/3 C sugar
- 1/3 C finely crushed almonds
- 1 C finely chopped peeled apples
- 1/4 C finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 C thick gluten-free carmel sauce