Lamb with garlic recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Lamb with garlic recipes
Lamb with Spices
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. -Coat the lamb with lemon juice and pepper
- 4-5lbs lamb shoulder
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh ground pepper
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cloves
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 cup (or more depending on taste) plain yogurt
Sautéed Lamb with Garlic
Put oil in a pan to heat. Brown the meat on all sides, without letting it roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 lbs boneless lamb shoulder, cut into
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups fresh parsley,
- 2 cups defatted chicken broth.