Marinated beef recipes - 2 recipes
Research flavorful marinated beef recipes. Whether you're looking to grill or make a assemble a delicious meal ahead of time, check out our marinated beef recipes for an easy meal any night of the week.
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Marinated beef recipes
Marinated beef with cream of morels
Cut meat into cubes. Marinate 48 hours in a marinade of 3 glasses of water, 2 tablespoons wine vinegar, finely chop...
- - 1 1/2 - 2lbs beef round
- - 3.5 oz of fresh bacon
- - 15 dried morels
- - 2 1/2 cups button mushrooms
- - 2 1/2 cups hedgehog mushrooms (if you can not find use chanterelles)
- - 2 - 2 1/2 cups onions
- - 2 cloves of garlic
- - 3/4 - 1 cup of cream
- - 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- - 1 teaspoon flour
- - 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- - 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- - 1 bouquet garni
- - Salt and pepper
Mom's Liver and Onions Dad's Fave
Slice Meat Add Mix to meat and marinate in fridge overnight Fry for 10 min
- 2 Onions in slices
- 1 pc garlic minced
- tbsp Margarine
- 1 lb Beef liver
- 1/2 bottle beer
- Dash of soya sauce
- 2 shakes of Worcestershire
- 1 Beef bouillon