Oven fries recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Oven fries recipes
toss potatoes in oil to coat sprinkle with paprika spread on a cookie sheet bake in 475 degree oven for 25-30 mi...
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 2 onions
- grated parmesan cheese
- if desired
Parmesan Oven Fries
Oven fries that are actually crispy!
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4 medium potatoes cut in wedges