S’mores Cake. Discover our recipe.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup Bourbon Vanilla Sugar
- 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, combine melted butter and 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs. Press into an 8 or 9-inch springform pan, evening the crust out with the back of a spoon. Place in the freezer to set.
While crust is setting, heat milk, Bourbon Vanilla Sugar and chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and stir continuously for 20 minutes until fudge sauce is thickened. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
Remove crust from freezer and immediately pour the cooled chocolate over top. Place back in the freezer and freeze for 2 hours.
About 15 minutes before you remove the crust, take ice cream out of the fridge and allow to softened. Once soft, press and spread on top of the fudge sauce. Smooth ice cream top and place back in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or even over night.
Remove cake from freezer and sprinkle ice cream top with half of the remaining graham crumbs, then top with marshmallows. Freeze for another hour or so, then sprinkle with remaining graham crumbs. Enjoy! This recipe was adapted from a recipe from How Sweet it Is.
You'll also love
- Modeling Chocolate 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Grandma P's chocolate Gravy 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Jell-O Cake 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Korean Style Spinach with... 3.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Pure Cane Sorghum and Pecan Butter 3.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Rocky Road 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.