Beefy Nacho Soup
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounce) condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilis
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a 2 quart saucepan, cook the ground beef and drain the fat.
Add the remaining ingredients into the saucepan
Cook for about 8 – 10 minutes until thoroughly heated through. At this point I kept warm in crockpot for a few hours.
Serve with sharp cheddar cheese on top and crushed tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (240 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.