Paleo Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup almond milk
- 5 to 6 Medjool Dates
- soaked overnight (I keep them in my fridge) and pit removed
- 1 tbs Organic Raw Cacao
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Just blend it all up and then heat it up! It's so easy and super tasty.
When you're done soaking dates in water, don't throw the water away! Use it to sweeten your smoothies or hot chocolate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Aval payasam 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Pumpkin pie w/vanilla topping 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Yummy Brownies 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Malted Hot Cocoa With Toasted... 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Paleo Dill & Lemon Cauliflower Mash 2.3/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.