Chocolate Macaroons - No Bake
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil first 4 ingredients for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Pour over oatmeal and coconut and mix well.
Drop tsp fulls onto wax paper and wait until dry and easy to lift off paper.
You'll also love
- No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Butterscotch Squares 4/5 (11 Votes)
- B.C. Monster Cookies 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ chocolate whipped cream icing 4/5 (10 Votes)
- kletskoppen 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Thenga boli 4/5 (9 Votes)
- No Bake Oat Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!