Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake Recipe
- For the Batter
- 3 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Butter
- For the Topping
- 1 cup Butter
- soft to the point of almost melted
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- For the Glaze
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 5 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanille
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
While the cake is warm - drizzle the glaze over the cake
You'll also love
- Chicken with Garlic and Olives 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake 4/5 (24 Votes)
- My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Crunch 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Homemade Sara Lee Coffee Cake With... 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Cinnamon apple slices 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!