Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake Recipe
Rate this recipe 4/5 (23 Votes)
- For the Batter
- 3 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- For the Topping
- 1 cup Butter, soft to the point of almost melted
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- For the Glaze
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 5 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanille
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
While the cake is warm - drizzle the glaze over the cake
You'll also love
- Quick Magic Crustless Quiche 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Moist Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Pineapple Cake 4/5 (77 Votes)
- Homemade Custard 4/5 (50 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.8/5 (228 Votes)
- Mother's Rolls 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Swedish Rice Pudding 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fruit and Cinnamon Smoothies 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe