Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 (15 ½ oz.) can pineapple chunks - drained
- 1 lb. bacon - cut in half crosswise
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine first 5 ingredients in saucepan, stirring well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, set sauce aside.
Wrap each pineapple chunk with a piece of bacon, securing with a wooden pick.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Bake for 15 minutes then baste with sauce, return to oven.
Bake an additional 15 minutes until bacon is cooked.
Serve with sauce.
When cooking this dish, it is essential you place the pineapple/bacon on a rack for the grease to fall through below. If not the bacon will disintegrate off the pineapple and you will be left with just pineapple.
You'll also love
- Taco Pie 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Watermelon Ball 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!