- Homemade bread broken up into small pieces
- Olive oil
- Diced sweet onions
- Smoked paprika
- Dried parsley
- Dried oregano
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the olive oil, paprika, parsley, and oregano in a small bowl.
Pour the mixture over the bread chunks in a deep oven pan and toss a little.
Bake in the oven until the edges of the bread pieces are just a little brown and crispy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!