fried apple pies
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix flour water and butter
Cook apples sugar and cinnamon
Fry till crispy
You'll also love
- Lemon Bread 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Graham Crumb Crust 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (209 Votes)
- deep fried bacon pancake dippers 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Basic Pie Dough 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Favorite Caramel Apple Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Golden Fried Oysters 4/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.