Perfect meatballs to make when making tomato sauce.
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1C Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 C Breadcrumbs (I prefer Panko, but any Italian Seasoned breadcrumbs will work)
- Pinch each of Salt & Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a medium mixing bowl mix all ingredients until well incorporated. Roll meatballs to desired size
Place the meatballs in your tomato sauce and simmer 30 minutes. Turn them occasionally so that they get color on all sides, making sure to keep them basted with the sauce.
Rubbing your hands with olive oil before forming the meatballs keeps them from sticking to your hands.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!