Party Perfect Doritos Taco Salad
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- shredded Lettuce
- chopped tomato
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook crumbled hamburger until no longer pink. Add taco seasoning and water and cook according to the taco seasonings directions
Put Doritos on four plates (as little or as much as you like). Top with finished cooked hamburger. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese (again, as much or as little as you like). Top with shredded lettuce and tomatoes. If there are other taco toppings you like, add them too.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.