Do You Know How To Say The World's Most Mispronounced Dishes?
From gnocchi to açai, here are the names of the dishes you've probably been butchering.
1/6 View slideshow
This chickpea dip and spread is popular in Middle Eastern cuisine. At just six letters, hummus can look deceptively easy to pronounce. However, many Anglophones say HUH-mus when it should really be pronounced HOO-muhs. Try making it for yourself with this easy recipe!
More steaming articles
Where Can You Find Glow-In-The-Dark... Would You Try ROSÉ Ice Cream? Now You... What the Queen Did When She Found a...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article