America's 50 Best State Fair Foods
From fried foods to greasy goodies, here are the best fair foods in every state!
© Instagram - @noshandmosh
Alabama: Pork On A Stick
Make no mistake: this is no neat little shish kabob. At Charlie's, you can sink your teeth into this huge pork chop on a stick. It's seasoned and chargrilled to perfection — and you can find it at the Alabama National Fair.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.