Do You Know How To Say The World's Most Mispronounced Dishes?
From gnocchi to açai, here are the names of the dishes you've probably been butchering.
This chickpea dip and spread is popular in Middle Eastern cuisine. At just six letters, hummus can look deceptively easy to pronounce. However, many Anglophones say HUH-mus when it should really be pronounced HOO-muhs. Try making it for yourself with this easy recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.