Stop Buying Hard Shell Tacos: Here's What You Should Do Instead
© Getty Images
Thanks to this amazing Reddit tip, you can enjoy your own tasty hard shell tacos. All you need are the corn tortillas you can find at the supermarket — or, if you're really motivated, you can even make them from scratch using this easy recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.