Basmati rice - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Basmati rice recipes
Combine the rice, 1 3/4 cups water, the salt, and butter in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain (white) basmati rice (recommended: Texmati)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh curly parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh scallions, white and green parts
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Mrs. Sharma's Rice and Peas
Heat oil in pot. Cook onions
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 cups peas, frozen
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 cup basmati rice (rinsed in room temperature water - let stand 1/2 hour first)
- 2 1/4 cups warm water