Our best candy cane decorations ideas - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: candy cane
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Candy cane decorations recipes
Heat the milk over medium-low heat; don't let it boil
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 12-oz. bag Premium Dark Cocoa Candy Melts or semisweet chocolate chips
22 crazy Kit Kat flavors that you'll only find in Japan
By Pascale Weeks
Matcha Kit Kats, really?
Peppermint Kiss Sugar Cookies
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- 1 1/2 cups powdered Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 1 tsp peppermint extract (opt)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped candy cane flavored Hershey’s kisses
- Granulated sugar (For rolling cookie balls in)
- About 30 unwrapped Candy Cane Kisses
The only way to make fluffy marshmallows from scratch
By Chef Christophe
Here's a STEP-by-STEP recipe to lead your way! Note: Swap gelatin for agar-agar, if you like! :)
Candy Cane Fudge
I used to watch my mom make peanut butter fudge when I was a child
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 box candy canes
- 1 tsp vanilla