Our recipes for garlic soup - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: garlic
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Garlic soup recipes
My father's Garlic Soup
By Annie SALAS
Gently fry the garlic (peeled, cut into small cubes which the central seeds were removed from middle) in oil;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 4 1/2 cup water (for a good consistency);
- 10 tablespoons olive oil;
- 1 cube of chicken bouillon;
- 1/2 baguette cut the day before into cubes or slices 1 cm by 1 cm;
- 1 teaspoon sweet or hot paprika;
- 3-4 oz Serrano ham cut into small cubes of 1 cm;
- 1 egg per person;
- 1 small sprig of thyme;
- 1 bay leaf;
- 1 egg
15 healthy pantry staples you should always have on hand
Besides salt and pepper, stock your pantry with these healthy survival staples from all food groups so you never end up in a recipe rut!
Tuscan White Bean and Garlic Soup
In a heavy soup pot, add butter, oil, shallots
- 2 tbsps. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 shallots or leeks
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans/chickpeas/romano
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6 slices ciabatta bread
- olive oil for drizzling