Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats
I know so many people struggle with having time to throw together a quick & healthy breakfast & overnight oats are a wonderful solution. They’re so portable, versatile, & are prepped the night before. No excuses! My latest concoction is delicious, that’s for sure!
- 1/2 c Old fashioned oats
- 1 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 c 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 c Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (I used Almond Breeze)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover, & refrigerate 2 hours or overnight until it thickens.
Remove from fridge & add any desired toppings. I love adding some coconut flakes & PB.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Vanilla French toast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- German Chocolate cake frosting 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Butter Tarts 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?