Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (75 Votes)
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (93 Votes)
- Filo Wrapped Bananas with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Baby Greens salad with Quail Egg 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Haystack Cookies 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Coconut Balls 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Candy Cane Cookies 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe
My husband LOVES oreos and I LOVE chocolate, a snack made in heaven! Thanks for sharing! Marie
Commented by carpediem5790