Angel Chicken Pasta
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 (.7oz) pkg dry italian style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 c. white wine.
- 1 (10oz) can condensed mushroom soup
- 4 oz. cream cheese with chives
- 1lb angel hair pasta
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325
In a large sauce pan, melt butter over low heat.
Stir in pkg of dressing mix.
Blend in wine and mushroom soup.
Mix in cream cheese until smooth. Heat, but don't boil.
Arrange breasts in a single layer in a baking dish.
Pour sauce over.
Bake for 1 hour and 20 mins before the chicken is done, bring large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil
Cook pasta until al dente (or however you like it) for about 5 minutes.
Drain pasta and serve chicken and sauce over noodles.
You'll also love
- Wine Poached Salmon, Peas, Bow Tie... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Super Easy Italian Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Italian Salad Chicken 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- SWISS STEAK 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli... 3.2/5 (125 Votes)