Rigatoni with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pouch chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, grate cheese using Pat tomatoes dry using paper towels. Slice tomatoes and chop parsley ; set aside.
Heat oil, pressed garlic and pepper flakes in Skillet over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes or until garlic turns golden (do not allow to burn). Immediately stir in tuna and tomatoes; cook 2-3 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Add pasta, half of the parsley and half of the cheese to Skillet; toss gently.
serve, divide pasta among serving plates. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and cheese
You'll also love
- Spanish Rice 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Hamburger Pie 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Coke Cola Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Farfalle 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- My Mom's Noodle Salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Soup 4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.