Rigatoni with Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 oz uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pouch chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, grate cheese using Pat tomatoes dry using paper towels. Slice tomatoes and chop parsley ; set aside.
Heat oil, pressed garlic and pepper flakes in Skillet over medium-high heat 1-2 minutes or until garlic turns golden (do not allow to burn). Immediately stir in tuna and tomatoes; cook 2-3 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Add pasta, half of the parsley and half of the cheese to Skillet; toss gently.
serve, divide pasta among serving plates. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and cheese
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.