Homemade Lemon Chicken
- 3 large skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Arrange chicken breasts in a large baking dish. Pour water, olive oil, and lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with bread crumbs, garlic powder, parsley, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and cut a few slits in foil to vent.
Bake chicken breasts in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).
You'll also love
- Healthy chicken nuggets 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Ground beef and pasta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken With... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Red Onion 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Francinette 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Panko-Crusted Drumsticks 4/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.