- 11 eggs
- 1 container (16 oz) cottage cheese
- 8 oz shredded cheese (I used that Mexican blend)
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Finely dice ham, mushrooms, and scallions & sauté.
Mix all other ingredients and then add the ham/mushroom/scallions.
Bake in a 9 x 13 pan (sprayed with Pam or buttered) for ~ 35-40 min at 350 degrees. To test, insert a knife off-center and see if it comes out clean (ok to have some cheese on the knife, but not gooey eggs).
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!