The Best Magic Cookie Bar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1 can Eagle Brand
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. In 13x9 in baking pan, melt butter.
Sprinkle graham crumbs into butter. Mix together, and press into pan.
Pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs,
Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Then coconut and nuts, press down firmly.
Bake 20-25 min or until lightly brown.
Cool before cutting.
You'll also love
- Magically Decadent Cookie Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hawaiian Dessert 4/5 (13 Votes)
- My Magic Cookie Bars 4/5 (5 Votes)
- M&M Cookie Bars 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Heavenly Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!