Carolyn's Paprika Potatoes
These are addicting!
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- 8 Yukon golden potatoes
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Hungarian paprika
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Peel , cube and boil the potatoes until just tender. Saute onions in butter until they turn golden and are about to brown. Add the green onion, saute for another 5 minutes. Salt to taste, add the paprika and turn off the stove.
Don't over heat the paprika or it will turn bitter. Hungarian paprika is sweeter than other paprika. There is no substitute.
You'll also love
- Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Crispy BBQ Tofu 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Kiflis 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Hungarian Kalachki 3.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Mushrooms for Easter 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cajun Potatoes 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Herring Undercover 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Bacon Potato Roses
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!
Review this recipe