Soft biscuits perfect with gravy.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2/3 cups milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix the flour, butter, and milk together.
Drop on an ungreased cookie sheet. Cook for about ten minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Mac and Cheese 4/5 (10 Votes)
- The Only Apple Pie Worth Eating 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ chocolate whipped cream icing 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandmas Buns 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Baked Sweet Potatoes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- My French 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Doughnuts 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Country Biscuits 4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!