oven fried rice
- 3 cups water
- 4 1/2 cups long cook white rice
- 1 small pack ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 3 carrots finely chopped
- 3 stalks celery finely chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 beef bouillion cube
- 2 tsp italian seasoning mix
- 1 lipton onion soup mix envelope 4 serving size
- 2 tblsp soy sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put all ofthe ingredients ibto a large casserole dish. Stir to mix. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Do not peek until after the 1 1/2 hour mark.
Chunks of cooked roast beef or even stewing meat can be used instead of the ground beef
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!