Perfectly Chocolate Chocolate Frosting
- 1 Stick Butter
- 2/3 Cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 3 Cups Powered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Melt Butter. Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powered sugar and milk, beating on medium speed to a spreading consistency. Add more milk if needed. Stir in vanilla.
2 Cups of frosting. Best if used on a Vanilla cake.
You'll also love
- Beetroot halwa 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Fresh & Fruity Donuts 2.8/5 (41 Votes)
- Chocolate Pumpkin Chip Cookies 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Whisler's Chocolate Silk Pie 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Cookie Press Cupcakes 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Butter Frosting 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Soda Pop Icing 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocollate Frosting 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!