Spinach Cucumber Smoothie
This Spinach Cucumber Smoothie is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber. It’s also dairy-free.
- 1 Medium Apple
- 1½ cup Spinach
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 2 cups Almond Milk
- 8 Pitted Dates
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Peel and dice the apple and cucumber. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Roughly chop the dates.
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Sugar-free fat-free ice cream 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.