Recipes for steak and onions - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Steak and onions recipes
Juicy flavorful cube steak with a tangy gravy and sliced onions, perfect over white rice
- 2 pounds beef steak
- cubed or thinly sliced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- dash dried oregano leaves
- 2 large white onions
- sliced in rings
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- 1½ cups water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2-3 tsp. Adobo
steak and onions
Chop onions and green peppers on small strips
- Green peppers